Saturday, August 20, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 2

The areas in my writing I feel need the most improvement are my use of mechanics. This is both capitalization and punctuation. From time to time I tend to place punctuation marks where they do not belong. I plan on seeking the extra help needed to understand the placement of punctuation marks. I will first try to get an understanding while it is being taught. If this does not work I will further help such as after school tutoring. As a result of going to tutoring I should have a better understanding of the mechanics of grammar. I felt as if the best parts of my writing was the overall flow and in depth details. My paper made points that were very imperative steps in obtaining a job.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem with mechanics. I also think that my overall flow is good. Hopefully we will be able to learn how to use mechanics in the right way.

    ReplyDelete