Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Letter from Mr. Grant

Dear Mobile Connections,
I am Mr. Grant and I was writing pertaining to my friend Jefferson. He has just been sentenced for a crime he did not commit. While on trial, he was compared to a "hog". This has really affected the way he sees himself now. He sees himself as less than a man and now his mind is just everywhere. While on a trip visting him in his cell, we tried our best to comfort him but we got no response. When he finally decided to talk to us all we got was,"It doesn't matter...None of it matters." It really hurts knowing that my friend is being sentenced to death row and I have no way to make him feel like a man before dying. How am I supposed to make him feel like a man before dying?

Sincerely,
Mr. Grant Wiggins

No comments:

Post a Comment